Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 6 - Freeweeling

Today was theoreticaly the start of my vacation or resting period.

I woke up with a hangover, stayed in bed until 1 PM and spend the day in the kitchen surfing the web, buying hair dyes. I occasionally felt the need to do something constructive, but it would quickly subside and give place to the feeling I was free, so I didn't have to do anything. It was ok. I drank a total of 3 bottles of beer and continued surfing.

A package was delivered in the afternoon, containing a new body thermometer and two natural remedies I wanted to try for my irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). In the past I took all kinds of tests and medicine in order to improve this condition. The situation is not very discomforting at the moment, but every now and then I come across something I would like to try to see if I could completely get rid of any uncomfortable symptoms. This time, it was Molkosan and Daslook, both by A Vogel. These substances weren't very expensive, so why wouldn't I give it a try.
First I will take the Daslook untill it's empty, then I will take the Molkosan. Otherwise I'm not able to judge what substance had an effect on the IBS. In the past I took/did everything at once. I now believe that is not very benificial.

In the evening I had dinner in a Sushi restaurant with a friend. It was nice to meet eachother again.

Tomorrow I will start doing paperwork I organised when I cleaned my room. It involves things like: taxes, mail, finance, etc.

No comments: