Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 3 - Room is clean!



The day started at 1 PM, cause I kept hitting the snooze button when the alarm rang at 11. Can you imagine, pressing a button every 12 minutes, falling asleep, and waking up time and time again? Why didn't I just turn it off or went out of bed, instead of torturing myself this way?

Nevertheless, Major progress today!
I managed to clean up the entire room. It took me about 9 hours, but at least it finally has been done. The closets still have to be sorted out but that's a project for some other time. The objective of today was just to make the room ready for use again, and I succeeded very well.

As a treat, tomorrow I'm going to meet a female friend of mine I last saw 2 years ago. This was a good motivator.

I had some emotional moments when I went through old paperwork. Trance music was coming out of the speakers at high volume and I was flipping away pages in a notebook to see if it contained something important. It was full of notes I took during the group therapy sessions in which I was the facilitator. It made me feel sad. I took out one page containing personal feedback from the group and tore out the rest so it was clean and ready for something else. What a relief.


No major stomach aches today.

Oh, here are all the empty packages of cigarettes I found in my room:


Creative right? hhahah, bye bye...

No comments: